...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mentors, Gurus and ODD THINGS BUZZING

Mentors, Gurus and ODD THINGS BUZZ - I want to start this blog with stating that I got published in associated content as expected. I took performance pay and no exclusive option because I knew I was going utilize the information elsewhere.

For a person working on becoming more organized, I'm a big on recycling work I've already done. So here are the links to the published associated content links

Bee Interest In Bee-Ginning Bee Keeping

Bee-Ginning Bee-Keeping

The video where I explain this and other things is below:




Now the real fun part will begin with I get a video making smart phone like the I-phone or Helio.

But the purpose of this blog was to talk about Mentors and Guru. I highly recommend you find some to work with. I've been able to learn so much in a short period of time because of them. I also had done a video where I talk about it. I don't know where time and blog space goes. Well have to continue this ......

No comments: